Sales Development Representative
The Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for engaging with all inbound marketing leads and setting qualified appointments for sales reps.
- Following up on inbound leads on a timely basis
- Making outbound calls and emails to prospective Catchpoint clients
- Engaging and qualifying prospects via phone, web chat, Linkedin and other tools
- Scheduling discovery meetings and executing free trials between prospects and Catchpoint sales reps
- Updating data within Catchpoint CRM
- Supporting Catchpoint marketing efforts by assisting in marketing campaigns
- 1+ year of sales or relevant experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with CRM, Microsoft Office, and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make numerous phone calls daily
- Ability and aptitude to perform high level demonstrations of the Catchpoint solution
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, and Catchpoint employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
- BA/BS preferred
Individuals in the SDR role may advance to the Account Executive (AE) sales role based or a senior SDR role based on proven results.
Catchpoint Systems is a digital performance analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help our clients consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Catchpoint offers wide-ranging and easy-to-use tools that allow businesses to discover and fix problems before they impact end users. More than 350 customers in over 30 countries, including major brands such as Comcast, LinkedIn, Overstock, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, and Priceline, trust Catchpoint solutions to strengthen their brands and grow their businesses.