At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
We are looking for an exceptional and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our Enterprise Sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales Development, the Sales Development Representative (SDR), will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business. HyperScience is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, to help you develop core skills in all aspects of enterprise technology sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and solution-selling fundamentals.
- Partner with AEs to conduct market research and identify potential clients of HyperScience
- Be the first touch point that articulates the HyperScience solution to potential prospects
- Qualify and run outreach on leads and prospects that generate new business for the company
- Collaborate with team members to help grow and develop your sales skills
- Be a brand ambassador and represent HyperScience at live events
- 1-3 years of job experience, preferably in a sales or client facing role
- Thrives in a challenging and exciting work environment
- Ability to write persuasively and to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interest in helping companies adopt enterprise technologies, particularly AI and Machine Learning
- Is a team player, thrives in collaborative environments
- Positive can-do attitude, and adaptable to evolving business objectives
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.