Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are looking for an exceptional and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our Enterprise Sales team. Reporting to the SDR Manager, the Sales Development Representative (SDR), will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
Hyperscience is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, to help you develop core skills in all aspects of enterprise technology sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and solution-selling fundamentals.
- Partner with AEs to conduct market research and identify potential clients of Hyperscience
- Be the first touch point that articulates the Hyperscience solution to potential prospects
- Qualify and run outreach on leads and prospects that generate new business for the company
- Collaborate with team members to help grow and develop your sales skills
- Be a brand ambassador and represent Hyperscience at live events
- 1-3 years of job experience, preferably in a sales or client facing role
- Thrives in a challenging and exciting work environment
- Ability to write persuasively and to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interest in helping companies adopt enterprise technologies, particularly AI and Machine Learning
- Is a team player, thrives in collaborative environments
- Positive can-do attitude, and adaptable to evolving business objectives
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.