Sales Development Representative - OTE: $90K+
Amplicare is a strong brand, with a fluid history. Over 5,000 pharmacies use Amplicare to deliver an unrivaled service to their patients, improve Star Ratings, and increase their Medicare business.
Today, we have grown the Amplicare brand into a more robust and full circle platform of various year-round tools with a SaaS business model that helps pharmacies manage their locations more efficiently which allows them to focus more heavily on providing quality patient care.
Our growing SaaS company seeks an experienced, highly motivated Enterprise Growth Consultant who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge as we pioneer the way into offering a powerful platform for thousands of pharmacies. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, will love a challenge and will have a working knowledge of the Amplicare core solutions.
We're on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030 offering our solutions to empower pharmacies and their patients to make better healthcare choices. If you’re interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, seize the opportunity to be a part of the Amplicare team today. We are uniquely positioned for an explosive growth phase that will occur over the next few years and would love to have you onboard.
The ideal candidate for this role exhibits all of our company's core values: You are a go-getter! Your work is led by your passion! You have demonstrated an ability to take initiative with customer issues! and most importantly, you are a person of integrity!
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to current customers
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account within Salesforce
- Ability to make 80+ phone calls throughout the day to prospects and customers
- Find and generate new business opportunities through high volume telesales activities, attending industry conferences, as well as working with the product and development team to enhance our products
- Ability to take a prospect or customer through the lead generation process including, qualification (budget, authority, need, timing) and demonstrating value (linking prospect needs, wants, and desires to Amplicare product(s)), to managing objections and then passing the qualified lead over to an Account Executive for further lead nurturing
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Capable of speaking out and taking initiative
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-taught learner that can adapt to a fast growing company
- 1-2 years of telesales and/or inside sales experience
- Comfortable speaking with customers and understanding their needs
- Strong written communication skills which gives you the ability to effectively convey ideas in writing
- A relationship builder that possesses strong persuasive, objection handling, and communication skills
- Customer service skills which gives you the ability to deal with clients effectively providing a great experience
- Time management skills which gives you the ability to finish your tasks and projects on time and in good form
- Critical thinker and problem solver with the ability to make good decisions, and take appropriate action to solve problems
- Director of Sales
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
$50K-$60K (salary) + uncapped commission - OTE: $75K+