Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
We are looking for an exceptional and curious Sales Development Representative to join our Public Sector Sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales Development, the Sales Development Representative (SDR), will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
Hyperscience is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, to help you develop core skills in all aspects of Federal technology sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and solution-selling fundamentals.
- Partner with Fed AEs to conduct market research and identify potential clients of Hyperscience
- Be the first touch point that articulates the Hyperscience solution to potential prospects and partners
- Qualify and run outreach on leads and prospects that generate new business for the company
- Collaborate with team members to help grow and develop your sales skills
- Be a brand ambassador and represent Hyperscience at live events
- 1+ years of job experience, preferably in a sales or client facing role
- Thrives in a challenging and exciting work environment
- Ability to write persuasively and communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interest in helping the Federal Government adopt technologies, particularly AI and Machine Learning
- Is a team player, thrives in collaborative environments
- Positive can-do attitude, and adaptable to evolving business objectives
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.