Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you're looking for!
About the Team:
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be an integral part of our North America Sales team that works closely with our Account Executives to expand Aircall's customer base by identifying high-potential opportunities. This role involves researching companies and contacts to formulate outbound campaigns that create qualified meetings for the Account Executives. It is a fast-paced role that fits passionate and ambitious sales people. The SDR role is a gateway to developing a career at Aircall. Top performers can expect further opportunities in sales, customer success, and management.
Commitment to the mission is essential — our ideal candidate is excited by Aircall’s outstanding company trajectory and significant individual earning potential, including uncapped commission. We’re looking for a team-player who wants to grow within the revenue organization for the foreseeable future.
What you'll do:
- The Sales Development Representative’s role is to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc.) and gather key lead information
- Create & execute outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to book demos/meetings with relevant leads
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with the Account Executives & the rest of the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Represent Aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills — you’re an extremely clear and direct communicator, and take a consultative approach
- Data-driven and results-oriented-- you’re not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard
- An entrepreneurial spirit — our team is hard-working, resourceful, and confident… and not afraid of a challenge!
- Ability to be autonomous, take initiative, and truly own your own success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability and motivation to learn new things quickly
- Previous B2B SaaS SDR experience a plus!
*Please note that while the position is remote for now, applicants should be based in the Nashville Metropolitan area for the start date of early October.
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement
- 4-month primary parent/caregiver leave policy and 1-month secondary parent/caregiver leave policy
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.