Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Yotpo
As a Yotpo Sales Development Representative, you will learn the basics of lead generation, prospecting and ultimately selling/closing deals with fastest growing e-commerce brands - earning uncapped commission earnings along the way! Beyond growth into selling roles (Account Executives), successful Sales Development Representatives have moved into opportunities within Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Operations, and leadership.
You will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Evaluate and qualify e-commerce companies to work with while problem solving and finding solutions for their needs.
- Prospect new business opportunities - calling into brands the caliber of GoPro, Moroccan Oil and Brooklinen - and introduce them to the Yotpo offering through creative outreach techniques and strategies
- Work closely with SMB Account Executives to close business, continuously assisting in the development of your sales skills
- Learn the intricacies of sales processes: quotas, pipeline management, selling and ultimately closing techniques
- Consistently contribute enthusiasm, support, and encouragement to other SDR team members as a leader on the sales floor
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably including sales or cold calling
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Aspiration to develop the skills necessary for a long-term sales career
Extra kudos for:
- The drive to consistently achieve defined goals
- A genuine interest in providing a solution that enables businesses to strategically grow through utilization of customer input
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
The Sales Development Program:
- Formal 2-week onboarding and ongoing training program (Product, Industry & Sales Training)
- Product Certification
- Sales Certification
- Industry Certification
- Access to a Team Captain for day-to-day coaching
- Clearly defined promotion progression (a career ladder that guides sales development representatives through defined goals)
- Frequent training and development forums led by immediate peers and cross-departmental colleagues
- Access to continued learning of the e-commerce landscape through trainings, direct conversations with leading brands and outside speakers’ series
- Cross-team open floor environment with Sales Development Representatives seated alongside Account Executives, Sales Managers Sales Directors, SVP of Sales, and with direct access to Customer Success, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams
- Quarterly Training Seminars: the team votes on topics that are of most importance to their growth, and leaders access the resources to hold those sessions (industry and sales skills focused)
- Opportunity to work internationally or in an international rotation, utilizing Yotpo’s London and Tel Aviv offices
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. You’ll be working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.