Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?Organisations around the globe are wrestling with massive increases in data volumes and complexity, whilst endeavouring to meet the ever-increasing demands of customers, business stakeholders and regulators. Collibra’s market-leading Data Governance platform puts people and processes first, allowing business users to easily find, understand and trust the data they rely upon to make good data-driven decisions.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) based in New York, you will be responsible for supporting Collibra’s growth strategy. This is an opportunity to use your language skills to help shape our future as the leaders in the Data Governance space. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads and generating new business for the company. You are an ambitious, results driven team player.A day in the life of a Sales Development Representative at Collibra:
- Working closely with marketing, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through out-bound calling and in-bound follow-up
- Following-up and qualifying inbound leads from web enquiries, demonstration requests, content downloads, webinars, conferences
- Executing targeted out-bound campaign to identify new contacts, establish need and fit, and arrange a product introduction
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for field sales & pre-sales team
- Achieving performance metrics whilst maintaining quality
- You have 1+ years of SDR experience with a technology vendor
- You have excellent qualifying, presentation and communication skills
- You are well-versed and comfortable engaging C-level/line of business executives
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- It would be advantageous if you had experience in enterprise applications, BI/analytics, big data or data management solutions
- You have energy, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.