Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) based in New York, you will be responsible for supporting Collibra’s growth strategy. This is an opportunity to use your language skills to help shape our future as the leaders in the Data Governance space. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads and generating new business for the company. You are an ambitious, results driven team player.
A day in the life of a Sales Development Representative at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior SDR Manager and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Working closely with marketing, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through out-bound calling and in-bound follow-up
- Following-up and qualifying inbound leads from web enquiries, demonstration requests, content downloads, webinars, conferences
- Executing targeted out-bound campaign to identify new contacts, establish need and fit, and arrange a product introduction
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for field sales & pre-sales team
- Achieving performance metrics whilst maintaining quality
- You have 1+ years of SDR experience with a technology vendor
- You have excellent qualifying, presentation and communication skills
- You are well-versed and comfortable engaging C-level/line of business executives
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- It would be advantageous if you had experience in enterprise applications, BI/analytics, big data or data management solutions
- You have energy, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package