Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Foursquare
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.About This Position:
Foursquare’s Enterprise team takes on the challenges of working with the world’s largest consumer enterprises to leverage the data produced by our consumer apps, and the power of the Foursquare Pilgrim SDK. We build tools and products that allow employees and clients to get rich and meaningful insights about the real world.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work closely with our Enterprise Business Development team and the Foursquare Growth Marketing team to accelerate direct outbound communications with prospects about all things Foursquare, and to help us exceed our goals for engagement and meetings with target accounts.
Sales development is a starting point for a career in technology sales and this role is a chance for you to join a rapid-growth startup, and accelerate your career. Growth paths could include promotion to enterprise sales, digital marketing specialist, or strategic partner manager.Responsibilities:
- Educate Foursquare’s customer prospects on all things Foursquare
- Create at least 50 interactions per day with customer prospects via email, phone, web chat, social media, and in person at events and conferences
- Qualify inbound leads and develop for pass off to sales team
- Work with our Growth Marketing team to ensure a consistent message and top-notch content goes out in every interaction
- Build, manage and report on all stages of pre-sales lead pipeline
- 1-2 years of experience in prospecting and qualifying new clients, customer acquisition, or customer conversion
- Experience in an environment that required cold email and/or phone outreach
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms: written, presentations, negotiations
- Ability to navigate Salesforce or comparable customer relationship management tools
- Experience showing consistent results
- Must be a self-motivated team player and be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.