Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Teampay
At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will relentlessly seek out and propel new prospects to demo the Teampay product. You’ll leverage every method at your disposal (web, email, phone, new services, etc). In this role you will actively seek out new customers, hande lead qualification, and help convert leads into clients alongside seasoned and collaborative sales professionals.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Effective interpersonal skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to take feedback, make adjustments, and handle objections
- Hands-on experience with software and technology
- Entrepreneurial, and work towards a “growth mindset”
- Previous experience with B2B and/or SaaS a plus, with an interest in financial services / investments / payments
- Relentlessly seek out new potential accounts and make first contact to generate interest
- Prospecting via phone calls, emails, and other methods at volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Work with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients
- Schedule demos for qualified prospects
- The ability to treat Sales Development as a process: test, learn + iterate at breakneck speed
- Verbal persuasiveness - figuring out novel engagement approaches and storytelling techniques
We’ve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to deepen the methods that bring new qualified potential customers, and invent new ones. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.Interested?
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.