We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York and Barcelona with offices in Toulouse and Research Triangle Park.. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives.
We’re looking for a creative, high-energy, and data-driven Sales Development Representative to drive awareness and interest for our market-leading central information access point solution. This person will be the first point of contact for prospecting and qualifying potential clients to help our sales team build a full pipeline.
Join us to make a direct impact on a product used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data and knowledge management. Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
If you’re excited to pave your own entrepreneurial path, want to help customers solve big problems, and are not afraid of a work hard and play hard mindset, we want to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and distribute outbound/inbound leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Build target account lists and craft successful email, nurture, and phone campaigns.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date data for all prospects, contacts, and accounts in our CRM.
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the Sales team before scheduled meetings.
- Refine basic internal sales collateral.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Enterprise Client Success teams to share knowledge, resources, best practices, SOPs, and help develop procedures throughout the company.
- Own the lead workflow process to directly impact our sales numbers.
- 1-3 years of sales experience; SaaS and/or Enterprise Sales are a plus
- 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce
- Proven success in other fast-paced startup sales environments
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have excellent communication skills: you communicate with confidence via phone, email, and in-person and are able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels.
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to define the playbook for the SDR role here at Onna.
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity.
- You’re an obsessive list-maker.
- You are creative, always approaching obstacles with outside-the-box thinking.
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you truly understand our customer’s needs and you’re always willing and prepared to go the extra mile for them.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.