At QuadPay, we’re here to simplify, streamline and automate how you pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store. As a business, we strive to be unlike others in the industry as we continue to help businesses grow by offering a best in class product, driven by the most innovative teams in the industry.
Recent global changes and advancements have meant relentless product innovation, in the goal to be the next generation of payments.
We’re people, just like you who think purchasing shouldn’t be so inflexible!
We are currently in hyper-growth phase and as such are looking to grow teams in almost every department in the company - come change the industry with us, and love coming to work every day.
We’ve built an amazing culture at QuadPay and in a short space of time (since 2017), our teams are proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. Our values are in everything we do, and are as diverse and as inclusive as our global workforce. These include but are not limited to: Customer First, Own It, Raise the Bar, Stronger Together and Change the Game!
QuadPay is part of Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
- Understanding QuadPay's business & buying cycle - and be able to clearly articulate our value proposition.
- Researching relevant targets to develop lead lists and identify new sales opportunities.
- Creating & executing strategic outbound campaigns to secure meetings for our Business Development Directors.
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quota of qualified opportunities, resulting in closed business for the QuadPay sales team.
- Utilizing sales system such as Salesforce/Outreach to record all daily activities.
- Approaching challenges with creativity and a positive attitude.
- Representing QuadPay with integrity at all times.
What You Should Have:
- College degree or equivalent years of work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to learn quickly and explore new sales strategies.
- Prior experience in Financial Services, eCommerce, online marketing preferred (but not required).
- Prior experience with Salesforce/Salesloft preferred (but not required).
- 1+ years of prospecting/sales experience in a business development role preferred (but not required).
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!