As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for our Account Executives. You will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory, performing outreach through emails, calls, social selling and evangelizing the market on the Collaborative Learning category.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Research, prospect and qualify potential customers
- Conduct outbound cold-calling, emailing, and direct mails into targeted accounts.
- Engage with prospects via phone, email and social selling tools to share the 360Learning vision, identify opportunities, and generate interest
- Handle prospect’s objections and educate them on 360Learning
- Partner closely with the Account Executive team to schedule demos and follow up calls.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to take feedback, make adjustments, and handle objections
- Hands-on experience with software and technology
- Well organized, go-getter mentality, and a pre-planner
- 1 year experience in a SDR or relevant sales role
- Passionate about growing a career in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized, attention to detail
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Clear career path to become an Account Executive
- Continuous training to the SaaS sales playbook (process, tools, sales techniques)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to frequently work from home
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Interview with the job's coach
- Role-play at time of interview
- Speed dating with various 360Learners
360Learning is a Collaborative Learning platform trusted by 1,200 customers worldwide including LVMH, AXA, Lego & Criteo. Founded in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier & Sebastien Mignot, 360Learning has raised $50 Million and currently employs 160 team members across offices in New York, London & Paris.
Workforces leverage our Collaborative Learning platform to easily create, consume and engage with courses, providing valuable feedback to course creators. Trainers & leadership use our advanced analytics to track course completion rate, identifying opportunities to improve courses to better meet the needs of their workforce. By detecting, enabling & rewarding the 5% of employees who stand out as knowledge-sharing champions, 360Learning transforms companies into learning organizations.
By putting continuous learning at the core of how we operate, 360 Learning has created Convexity, a new organizational structure which creates exponential impact by design. We strive for total empowerment, where every team member has true autonomy over a clearly defined scope with quantifiable goals, replacing authority with full accountability. By defining where & with whom you interact, Convexity promotes a flexible work lifestyle, in which team members choose where, when and how they work.
Read Full Job Description