Paperspace is a high-performance cloud computing and ML development platform for building, training and deploying machine learning models. Tens of thousands of individuals, startups and enterprises use Paperspace to iterate faster and collaborate on intelligent, real-time prediction engines.
Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Battery Ventures, Intel Capital, SineWave Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, Y Combinator and Initialized Capital.
Please apply via Lever.
About the role
Paperspace is looking to fill an SDR position focused on the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) market. Our CORE product is the most powerful cloud-native VDI platform on the market. CORE enables business and educational institutions to leverage low-cost cloud desktops and infrastructure in an easy-to-use web interface.
In this role, you will handle inbound requests as well as conduct outbound sales efforts to acquire new prospects and drive revenue growth. As a results-oriented start-up, we reward hard working team players and will support your transition into an account executive role if goals are met.
Join a fast growing technology company backed by some of the best investors in the world.
• Identify and research new sales opportunities for Paperspace
• Performing high volumes of targeted outreach (by email/phone) to engage with prospective customers
• Qualify and develop new business opportunities within leading companies
• Conduct calls with accounts to determine product fit and schedule demos
• Work with the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to identify ongoing strategic targets
• Diligently update and maintain the CRM with accurate call notes and details on leads
• Work with team leadership to develop customized outreach strategies and pitches for different target accounts and personas
• Organize, categorize, and prioritize leads in our database to ensure our sales ops team can accurately measure sales performance
• 1+ years in sales or equivalent in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, or Solutions Engineer position.
• Tech experience preferred.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• detail-oriented and superb time management
• the ability to live out of your email, calendar, and CRM
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance, with vision & dental (US-based employees only)
• Employer-matched retirement benefits (401k)
• Generous vacation policy
• Fitness & wellness benefit
• In-office employees share one meal a day together
• Everyone is outfitted with high-end tech gear for their role
• Commuter benefits with contribution from the company
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply via Lever.