Sales Development Representative at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to our Client Sales team in New York!
The Sales Development Representative will play a vital role in Gympass' expansion by building relationships with potential clients in the United States. Working through direct channels, they'll build relationships with prospects within medium, large, and strategic accounts with new key decision-makers to begin our relationship with them while opening up an opportunity to provide Gympass to their employees. Your main goal will be to set up meaningful meetings for your director(s) through leads that you will receive from marketing campaigns.
- Receive inbound leads that are gathered from prospects reaching out directly to our website, registering for webinars, and downloading Gympass content
- Manage a pipeline of leads, and guarantee immediate follow-up
- Overcome objections, properly educate and qualify prospects over the phone and email
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals
- Demonstrate the value of Gympass by educating companies on the importance of our companies mission and how it relates to the initiatives of each organization
- Become the “go to” person regarding new and existing target industries across multiple sectors and geographies
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at industry events
- Roll-up your sleeves and help when and where needed
WHO YOU ARE
- A true team player who loves collaborating in order to achieve both group and individual goals
- Tenacious and goal oriented - a plus if you have proven experience in business development, sales, corporate relationship management or account management
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to a fast-growing organization
- Coach-able as well as a visionary
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.