Sales Development Representative at andros
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a high energy and dynamic SDR to provide pre-sales support and direct sales to a select group of mid-market accounts. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. Additionally, the BDR will be responsible for outbound prospecting within a defined set of mid-market accounts.
This individual will join a talented and passionate sales and marketing team that enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry. This role will focus on health plans, delegated provider organizations, and those organizations requiring the building, running, and optimization of provider networks.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Meet/exceed the SDR and Sales Team assigned quotas and goals
- Provide ongoing support for the Account Executives and greater sales team
- Collaborating on MQL & SQL's to push deals forward to close
- Support the current AE's accounts by keeping constant communication with clients, internal stakeholders, and leads
- Manage assigned territory, developing a healthy funnel of qualified prospects and engaging in a consultative sales process with them
- Work closely with our marketing team to design outbound campaigns that are highly effective in generating new prospect leads through social media and related marketing campaign techniques.
- Develop and utilize lead generation processes through the use of existing tools and resources including prospecting staff, marketing programs, and relationships
- This is a “hunter” role, responsible for opening and expanding new accounts, primarily mid-market health plans, delegated provider organizations, and tele-medicine groups
- Accountable for leading and managing the full sales process including presentations, leading sales meetings and data gathering, ROI presentations, and comprehensive proposals based on a prospect’s assessed business needs
- Effectively transition new accounts to Client Success Management and Project Management teams for support and onboarding
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales funnel reports in Salesforce.com
- Strategic — You are able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account and how our offerings achieve those outcomes
- Enthusiasm — You exhibit excitement and passion for your work and have a can-do attitude
- Persistence — You have tenacity and a willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive — You have an inner fire that pushes you to go beyond personal goals and take pride in assisting clients and the company to reach their goals
- Teachable — You're open to mentoring, continuous learning, and constructive feedback to better one’s business and sales acumen
- Continuous learner - You're flexible, inquisitive, and consistently learning new healthcare products and services
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience in healthcare with experience in SaaS a plus
- Experience in selling to payers and/or provider organizations, leading sales pursuits, and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to achieve goals
- Engaging, professional presentation and writing skills
- Ability to build and nurture customer relationships
- Understanding of latest generation techniques for lead generation including social media campaigns.
- Understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, and employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, and accurate reporting and forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, and learning
- Collaborative, and able to build trusted relationships internally and externally, and work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-growth environment.