SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Brooklyn, New York
StrongArm Tech is the world’s leading safety science company focused on creating safer and smarter workplaces for Industrial AthletesTM everywhere. Through its FUSE Risk Management Platform, StrongArm utilizes cutting edge technology, cloud-based computing, and sophisticated data analysis to deliver value to a Fortune 500 client base.
Come join a young, creative and agile startup team working to keep the world’s Industrial AthletesTM Proud, Protected and Productive.
StrongArm is looking to add a Sales Development Rep (SDR) to our sales team. This is an incredible opportunity to break into the lucrative business of software and hardware sales. This is a critical role in helping StrongArm achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in collaboration with our Marketing and the broader Commercial team in the field to develop new opportunities.
If you are a go-getter, self-starter, and proven sales winner, and someone who is a competitive team player, agile and able to thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven environment, and more than anything, you share StrongArm’s passion for keeping people safe, you will find this the perfect opportunity to become an important member of StrongArm’s Commercial Team. More than anything, you share StrongArm’s passion for keeping people safe.
The SDR will go through training on industry, product and sales methodology to equip them with the tools needed for ultimate success.
This position will report into the Director, Sales and can either be remote/or based out of the HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Executives to prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture new qualified sales opportunities in their assigned territory/industry to generate new business in the following core verticals: Logistics, 3PL, CPG, Distribution, Heavy & Light Manufacturing (Auto, Bev, Food), Retail Trade.
- Manage and qualify inbound warm leads (MQLs) generated by Marketing to create sales ready leads and opportunities
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email, HubSpot/Outreach sequences etc.) to prospect new opportunities
- Facilitate a smooth transition of leads to Account Executives
- Develop opportunities in target accounts through research, outbound calls, email and other forms of outreach
- Qualify prospect as “good fit” through detailed qualified exercise, identifying key decision makers and determining buying readiness and timelines
- Meet established metrics, targets and quotas
- Possess a firm understanding of StrongArm’s FUSE risk management platform
- Handle objections and use internal sales strategies and techniques to match customer needs to our solutions
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in Salesforce CRM system
- Thoroughly following up from events/conferences/webinars to convert attendees to qualified leads
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet or exceed targets and quotas
- Proficiency in google suite
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high-level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
- Team player who supports others when needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good sense of humor and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- You are aligned with the StrongArm mission: Keeping Industrial Athletes proud, protected and productive.
We are looking for highly motivated, performance-driven, energetic, enthusiastic, confident and coachable individuals seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in software and hardware sales. The SDR will work in a supportive and dynamic team environment that is competitive, fun, rewarding, metrics and quota-driven.