Sales Development Representative (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Make Your Mark
Cymulate’s Continuous Security Validation enables companies to challenge, assess and optimize their cyber-security posture against the evolving cyberthreat landscape, simply and continuously.
With world-class clients like YMCA, Brinks, and EuroNext we strive to bring the highest level of service to everything we do. Our team is made up of the very best people for the job and as we grow, we’re always on the lookout for people with the skills, experience, and personality that will let us both shine. With high scores on Gartner and Glassdoor, our clients and employees have let us know what they love about us.
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities into a defined target market by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments for the Account Executives to support top of funnel pipeline by outbound prospecting
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Strategic research and prospecting into organizations via email, calling, networking and creative means to drive early stage pipeline.
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within global 2000 or “targeted” companies.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly activity KPIs as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline.
- Articulate Cymulate value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Become a brand ambassador to the Cymulate technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers/persona’s to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and enablement in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and have a high sense of urgency.
- Extensive use of SF.com and sales engagement platforms to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ability to work from our Midtown office Monday-Wednesday.
- 2 years minimum experience in a previous outbound SDR role.
- Knowledge in using SDR supporting tools such as lead forensics’, sales navigator, growth x, outreach etc..
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for Cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies desired.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
The base salary for this role is between $60,000-$65,000.