Sales Development Representative
We are seeking a talented sales development representative to join our NYC office.
This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying new business opportunities in coordination with our Account Executive team. It is a fast-paced role that fits passionate and aspiring sales people.
What You’ll Do
- Work with demand generation marketing to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demo and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- Data and result-oriented. Not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard.
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- Perfectly fluent English is mandatory. Other languages, especially French, is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness.
- ability to manage in an accurate, detailed, over time, a large quantity of information.
- Enthusiasm, fun and enjoyment of life. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
Cool offices in the heart of NYC, Medical / Vision / Dental benefits, gym & commuting allowance and more.
Amazing off sites, and even a trip to the Paris HQ.