Sales Development Representative
Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our as a Sales Development Representative for our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Compass’ agent expansion. You’ll be responsible for building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Compass’ reach.
You are a self starter with a track record of success. You are comfortable working a fast-paced and dynamic environment and have a competitive spirit. You are articulate and have great written skills as well. Most importantly, you are excited about sales, building an amazing brand, and developing in an impactful and fast-growing organization.
At Compass You Will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our Strategic Growth team
- Prospect and identify prospects and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Conduct high level conversations with brokerage team leads
- Work closely with Strategic Growth Managers to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research potential agents for our Strategic Growth team
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with 1+ year of sales experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Competitive and dashboard driven mindset
- Embodies the value of Compass
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.