Sales Development Representative
Attune is looking for smart, driven individuals to master the art of prospecting and generating new business opportunities. In this truly start-up environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with leadership and develop the skills that drive you, while also learning to expand the client database by analyzing, targeting, and developing campaigns to generate new business.
What’s your favorite small business? The dog walker, corner bakery, dry cleaner down the block? We each rely on them because they take care of us. At Attune, we take care of them.
In partnership with Two Sigma, Attune is transforming how small businesses access the insurance they need to grow and protect their businesses. We are building technology that simplifies the process for small businesses to get what they need to survive. Instead of requiring answers to hundreds of questions, our platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources and then uses analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in seconds.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Cold calling? You’re a pro!
- Educate top executives in targeted prospect accounts on our product
- Orchestrate discussions with executives around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Meet SDR metrics and all assigned targets
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- You have a competitive spirit and a hunger to win
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills; you have the ability to interface with executives and leaders
- You are tech savvy and can easily learn how to use multiple software programs
- You are organized and self-disciplined; much of your success hinges on your ability to work autonomously
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building relationships to drive success
- You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.