This is going to be a year of unprecedented growth at monday.com and we're looking for a Business Development Representative to join our sales team. We're scaling rapidly and it is imperative for us to find a candidate who embraces challenge, is eager to learn, and is passionate about succeeding. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for qualifying sales leads and building sales opportunities for the team. We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling.
About The Role:
- Prospect via call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and create a pipeline for Account Executives
- Lead creative strategies and target decision-makers
- Understanding clients needs to create a value proposition selling
- Ability to stay up to date in the SaaS landscape and demonstrate our platform value
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- One year in a Sales or Business Development Representative role and/or one year in sales
- SaaS experience
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, goal-orientated, and customer-centric