Sales Development Representative
About Our Sales Development Representative role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Sales Development Representative that can wax philosophically about Ecommerce personalization and relishes a quality online shopping experience. They’re savvy in the ways of websites and can explain the pros and cons of one website over another. They have the insight to what makes Warby Parker a success.
A successful Sales Development Representative smashes communications barriers and brings their personality to the forefront to create relationships using any method possible. They can run a personalized sales campaign and aren’t afraid of picking up a phone to make call to a potential prospect. This role is for a natural communicator, one at home explaining sophisticated internet tools and knows how to win over and maintain senior-level relationships.
- Use all available channels (email/social media/phone calls/etc) to identify and contact key decision makers in Fortune 1000 level companies
- Keep up-to-date with the ecosystem of Ecommerce tools available to digitally progressive marketers, eCommerce executives and Customer Experience experts
- Work closely with a senior sales director to drive business deals forward
- Discover new sales intelligence tools for more effective account prioritization and lead generation
- Work with marketing to ideate, manage and execute campaigns
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Recent graduates are welcome!
- Previous experience in Sales Development and/ or Sales - a plus
- The ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in tricky situations, and an understanding of sales processes.
- Analytical, coachable, task-oriented person with a willingness to take on new tasks
- Willingness to work autonomously
- Aptitude and ability to master computer programs and applications
- Well written with strong communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law