Encourage curiosity. Keep improving. Be enthusiastic. Stay humble. Celebrate successes. Always be respectful & positive. Customers’ success is our strength. Our values are not just bullet points; we do encourage prospective talents to browse our SpotMe Playbook.
These are the values the people of SpotMe carry with them every single day, it makes us who we are. It empowers us to continue our impressive growth since our founding in 2001.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with additional offices in the Big Apple (New York), The Windy City (Chicago), Sofia, and Singapore we operate on a global scale with over 160 employees bringing our Digital Experience Platform to clients such as Red Hat, Pfizer, L’Oréal and PwC. Our people, together with amazing business advisors and consultants, create collectively the culture of the company that makes our team truly world-class. SiriusDecisions named SpotMe’s sales transformation a Program of the Year winner for 2019 - so you’re certain that you join a team that has truly been built for your, and our, success!
We are on a mission. We are redefining how our clients engage with their audiences - whether that is engagement with customers, new talent, or their current workforce. Just as the playing field of our clients is constantly changing, at SpotMe you will deal with a dynamic environment as well. We embrace change and we’ve been recognized for it. As a testament to our growth, we were named named a key growth player by G2 and Forrester.
We are incredibly excited about the future of SpotMe and we need your help to get there! At SpotMe, our Sales Development Representatives are creating the very core of the company’s success.
You will be a key member inside the Product Marketing team, but really you’re creating the pipeline for our Sales colleagues to crush their revenue goals. Specifically, you’ll be working through personalized cadences for outbound campaigns with emails, social touches and phone calls. You’ll leverage your experience in lead generation to connect with prospects and partners alike. Our passionate and supportive managers have proven success in leading the growth of technology companies and are there to support you all the way. They’ll provide you with top-notch training and tooling, such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Zoom Video Conferencing, Brandfolder and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. We’ll get you all set-up to make a difference!
We are looking for a high-energy Sales Development Representative with a solid technology business-to-business sales experience. This position reports to the Sales Development Manager and is based in New York City.
Responsibilities & requirements:
- 6-months to 1 year minimum relevant experience
- Consideration will be given to technology internship experience
- Lead generation or prospecting experience required
- Understanding of technology solutions or DXPs
- Enthusiastic and result driven mentality
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding networker with people internally (stakeholders) and external (prospects)
- The next step in your career is Account Executive or a role in the Marketing team
Within 1 month, you’ll...
- Receive SpotMe’s New Hire orientation, so you will know what SpotMe really is about and what makes our organization dynamic and unique.
- Get product training sessions on all various use cases of our product - the better you know our product, the better you can advise our prospective clients.
- Buddy up! In SpotMe the Buddy-system allows for each new hire to actively shadow another teammate - so next time we’ll have a new hire, you’ll be the experienced Buddy.
- Begin your 1:1 sessions with your Manager to get a complete understanding of our tools, goals, objectives and expectations.
- Get Marketing & Sales training to handle both Outbound and Inbound leads.
- Receive your first target accounts and you can start creating your cadences in SalesLoft.
- Get to know where the fruits and snacks are in the Lausanne office (some are hidden) or when it’s Bagel Day in our New York office.
- Have lunch with the CEO to ask him anything you always wanted to know about the company.
- Learn not to forget to bring your laundry to the office! :-)
Within 3 months, you’ll...
- Understand the dynamic use cases of the SpotMe product and are able to pitch to various target personas that we are targeting in our campaigns.
- Work on overachieving on your targets with the support of your teammates and manager.
- Know how to position SpotMe against its competitors and how to handle objections effectively.
- Learn why people are looking for better - there’s a reason why you are not using the same mobile phone as 10 years ago.
- Continue learning & applying the feedback coming from running your cadences.
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Be a top-performer of the Sales Development team.
- Make a significant impact on the pipeline of the Sales team.
- Help create new campaigns and proactively come up with new ideas - we truly love and support creative energy!
- You’re the go-to-Buddy for new hires.
We exist to challenge the status quo in order to create greater experiences for customers and employees. What you will find in SpotMe:
- Inspiring culture with supportive and clever teammates.
- We ask questions, debate opinions, and fight for what we believe is best.
- Work autonomously and have the opportunity to learn and teach
- High growth and super dynamic work environment
- Do you love to hear “Let’s do that!” or “Go for it!” on a daily basis and then actually have the opportunity to really make it a success?
- Don’t like doing laundry? Neither do we! Our amazing benefits include laundry service and transport reimbursement.
Do you want to hear what our people have to say? We were mentioned in the following articles:
8 NYC tech companies on the verge of something big
How SpotMe's international sales teams grows and learns together interview
What these 6 NYC sales pros love about their jobs