Sales Development Representative
Nowsta's mission is to organize and empower the part-time and hourly teams of the world. At the moment, we're focused on shift & gig-based work. For employers, organizing and retaining these workforces is challenging. For employees, disparate work schedules and unsteady finances are all too common. We're building a platform that improves the lives of employers and employees alike.
Employees on Nowsta can also access a suite of services to help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances. Nowstapay is a financial wellness benefit program that allows employees to cash out earnings instantly for the work they've already completed.
Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more. Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to streamline operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
The Sales Development team at Nowsta serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, contacting potential customers with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. With a proven model we are looking for a hungry SDR to help accelerate our growth.
What You’ll Do
- Make outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about Nowsta, generating a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and Google Analytics
- Share information about Nowsta and ask questions about the prospect's business objectives
- Achieve, and exceed, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in our CRM
- Set up meetings for the sales team with all qualified leads
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action in a fast-paced environment - “No” doesn’t scare you
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory - 6+ months of outbound B2B experience, SDR experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to prospect and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to work within and improve sales processes
- Experience managing pipelines in CRMs, SFDC a plus
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience in a high growth company is a plus