Sales Development Representative at Herow
Connecthings is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through a deep understanding of user context and location intelligence.
Founded in 2007, Connecthings is the first Augmented Location solution for mobile applications. Its SaaS platform uses hyper-precise location technology and machine-learning algorithms to provide mobile applications with true user context - a combination of location, behavior, and surroundings. With Connecthings’ Augmented Location technology, mobile developers and marketers can better understand how their app is being used, create or enrich user segments, and greatly improve the experience for their mobile users - in-depth and in real-time.
The technology works across app categories - gaming, social, dating, transportation, news, music, shopping, etc. - and allows Connecthings' mobile clients to significantly enhance the value provided by their applications.
Connecthings is headquartered in Paris and New York.
This position is based in the New York City office, working closely with the US Sales Director and reporting to the VP of Sales US. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of the mobile marketing and geolocation technology in a global environment.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for researching, identifying and driving leads for the Connecthings’ location and context-based mobile software solution with mobile application developers and publishers as well as digital marketing agencies and analytics solution providers.
• Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and our Partnerships team to create an outbound prospecting strategy to help fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of leads
• Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
• Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory sales objectives
• Provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure CRM assets are up to date and accurate and the wider Sales team is working effectively • Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
• Develop a deep understanding of our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition to both a technical and marketing-focused audience. Work to understand their goals and challenges to better communicate how Connecthings services can drive their businesses forward.
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities, either directly or for handoff to key Sales Executives
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling follow-ups
• Organize and attend local events to drive awareness of the Connecthings brand and engage directly with new business opportunities Work closely with the team of Sales Directors to share best practices and continuously learn and develop and optimize the Sales process.
• Meet and exceed individual monthly KPIs, work closely with colleagues to exceed team objectives
• 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred) • Must be driven, persistent, and able to work independently
• Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email • Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
• Mobile or SaaS knowledge is highly preferred
• Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred) • Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
• Solid competency in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships • Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
• Passion for learning and technology, as well as our mission to disrupt the geolocation industry
• Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape and the mobile landscape
• Open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
• Working knowledge of French, as well as Spanish, will be a distinct advantage
• Experience with and a rapidly expanding and global team
• Experience working with CRM tools in a fast-paced digital sales environment