Sales Development Representative at Trustpilot
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a position that provides training on the fundamentals of Software Sales and ideally looks to promote our employees into full closing roles as Account Executives. We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people who want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
SDR’s are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of C Level executives of the eCommerce businesses we sell to and who will benefit from our product.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team and our Senior Sales people will give you the opportunity to develop and continue to develop your career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Entry level to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- 4-year college degree required
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Read a real life SDR promotion success story in NYC here and a Denver success story here. You can also check out our office on Built In and The Muse.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 65 million consumer reviews of 299,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.