Sales Development Representative
Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative with 0-2 years of experience who can secure appointments with qualified companies. As an SDR, you will work directly with your manager and the Account Executive team to build DailyPay’s sales pipeline and with the Marketing Team to ensure our messages are always on brand.
- Become a DailyPay expert through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador.
- Help to deliver a customer-focused sales experience.
- Prospect new enterprise clients by researching markets and emailing/calling businesses in the US.
- Write compelling emails to increase response rate and total conversion rate of responses that lead to calls.
- Qualify opportunities, handle objections and generate leads.
- Measure, report and adjust the lead generation process to continue to refine the best tactics for approaching the market.
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals.
- Recommend new tools to exceed goals.
- Attend external events to network and generate leads.
- Help administer new lead-generation projects.
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with our sales leadership team.
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- Has 1-2 years of experience prospecting for leads or in another sales-related position.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree.
- Is comfortable talking to strangers.
- Considers yourself an expert in making first contact and building valuable relationships.
- Is competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven.
- Wants to sell and is eager to learn.
- Are -- most importantly -- a positive person!
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has crazy attention to detail and superhuman interpersonal skills.
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series C funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description