Sales Development Representative
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!
- Become a DailyPay expert through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador.
- Help to deliver a customer-focused sales experience.
- Prospect new enterprise clients by researching markets and emailing/calling businesses in the US.
- Write compelling emails to increase response rate and total conversion rate of responses that lead to calls.
- Qualify opportunities, handle objections and generate leads.
- Measure, report and adjust the lead generation process to continue to refine the best tactics for approaching the market.
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals.
- Recommend new tools to exceed goals.
- Attend external events to network and generate leads.
- Help administer new lead-generation projects.
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with our sales leadership team.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 1-2 years of experience prospecting for leads or in another sales-related position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable talking to prospects.
- Expert in making first contact and building valuable relationships.
- Competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven.
- Wants to sell and is eager to learn.
- Are -- most importantly -- a positive person!
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has crazy attention to detail and superhuman interpersonal skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO