At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
- Become a DailyPay specialist through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador.
- Help to deliver a customer-focused sales experience.
- Prospect new enterprise clients by researching markets and emailing/calling businesses.
- Write compelling emails to increase response rate and total conversion rate of responses that lead to calls.
- Qualify opportunities, handle objections and generate leads.
- Measure, report and adjust the lead generation process to continue to refine the best tactics for approaching the market.
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals.
- Recommend new tools to exceed goals.
- Attend external events to network and generate leads.
- Help administer new lead-generation projects.
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with our sales leadership team.
- 1-2 years of experience prospecting for leads or in another sales-related position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable talking to prospects.
- Expert in making first contact and building valuable relationships.
- Competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven.
- Wants to sell and is eager to learn.
- Are -- most importantly -- a positive person!
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has crazy attention to detail and superhuman interpersonal skills.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.