Sales Development Representative at Talkwalker
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:58 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
At Talkwalker, our Sales team is responsible to attract, nurture and close business opportunities generated from both inbound, outbound and partner activities. They are responsible to connect with prospective clients to introduce them to Talkwalker and demonstrate the value of our analytics platform throughout the Marketing, Communications and Insights departments.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Effectively communicate Talkwalker’s vision to potential prospects in a well organized, thoughtful approach
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn with support from our world class marketing team
- Work in tandem with Account Executives to help them identify and develop opportunities within their defined territories
- Manage pipeline and outreach via CRM and Sales Automation tools
- Bring a positive attitude to our team on a daily basis
- 1+ year of sales or SDR experience, SaaS experience preferred
- A verifiable history of exceeding personal targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of accountability and commitment to attain goals
- The ability to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic
What we offer:
- Base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit our website or Instagram.
Read Full Job Description