Sales Development Representative at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Researching, engaging and generating new qualified sales leads.
- Targeting specific contacts in key roles at Health Payers, Insurance Carriers and TPA’s, in an attempt to generate interest in Zipari and gain the prospects interest in meeting with our sales team.
- Hunting for new contacts within target accounts and building out intelligence about our various target accounts.
- Following up with leads in a professional manner via phone, email and placing the lead in targeted marketing campaigns.
- Setting appointments with key decision makers and senior, C-level executives using social media, cold calls, and e-mail; measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Recording data gathered by actively listening to prospective clients, using consultative methods to fully understand and track information about their organization, uncover their problems and identify impact areas.
- Qualifying prospects by gathering data about their organization, budget, role, project scope and timeline.
- Following up systematically on communications and tracking each interaction in Salesforce.
- Developing conversations with target prospects to identify key decision-makers and get prospects to the next level of engagement.
- Excellent communication skills through written and verbal communication
- Experience working with a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Goal oriented and motivated to meet monthly and quarterly objectives, as well as partner with the sales team to achieve overall team revenue goals
- Knowledgeable of Zipari product offerings and value proposition as well as general knowledge and interest in the healthcare space
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress