Sales Development Representative at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest growing private company on INC 5000, the top- ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
About the Role
The Sales Development role is your ticket to a successful sales career. As an SDR, you’ll play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. As you learn and grow in the SDR role, we’ll help you map out a path on which you’ll be able to grow your career for years to come at OwnBackup. As an SDR, you’ll not only be responsible for building pipeline, you’ll also be encouraged to achieve your personal and professional development goals. Many of our SDR’s have moved up to management roles, become Account Executives, or were promoted to Account Development Representatives.
What you'll do:
- Generate leads via email, phone and social media
- Conduct research to identify the needs and scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified leads for AE follow ups
- Personalize communications to high-value leads
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and provide feedback on how to better improve your funnel and performance
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Team player
- 1-2 years of phone sales/ call center experience
- Passion to excel in sales and make $
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.