Sales Development Representative
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.Job Description
The SDR role is your ticket to a successful sales career. SDRs will play a multi-faceted role that will be integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. SDRs are at the crux of sales and marketing, and responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline.
The SDR role is perfect for someone just starting out, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and high energy.
SDRs will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with Account Executives on outbound campaigns going after key contacts at enterprise accounts.Responsibilities
- 80 activities per day to IT Leaders and Enterprise Application Admins
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Respond to inbound inquiries
- Qualify leads by understanding their SaaS application stack, and backup requirements
- Achieve or exceeds monthly individual and team goals
- Diligently log all activity in the salesforce.com
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Native English speaker
- Work hours are US east coast business hours
- 1-2 years of phone sales/call center experience
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.