Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’ll be integral to shaping how we connect with interested, prospective customers. You will act as the first touch point with potential customers to qualify if there is a need, interest, and ability to buy. In doing so, you'll be ensuring that new customer acquisition is high quality and consistent. In this role, you'll be taught the fundamentals of sales and will have the opportunity to develop yourself as a salesperson while working alongside our Leadership and Executive teams. We envision that this SDR will be highly motivated, organized, and have a strong ability to communicate the value of Reonomy.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Meet or exceed opportunity generation quotas and daily/weekly/monthly metrics to drive success.
- Reach out to a high volume of leads with cold calls accompanied by templated emails to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Work with Salesforce CRM to maintain strong organization in lead nurturing alongside maintaining data excellence within Salesforce CRM.
- Leverage technology to build accurate lead lists and find accurate contact information for leads in specific industries or locations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- ~1 year in a sales capacity and/or sales internship (preferred CRE exp)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Polished professional who leads by example
- Process oriented and data driven professional
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on Medical, Vision and Dental Healthcare Plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and Commuter Benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team happy hours!
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description