Sales Development Representative at Electric
Sales Development Representative
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have a tremendous impact on that growth? Electric is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
The SDR team team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Electric’s expansion.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. You are a self starter with a track record of success. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and have a competitive spirit. You are articulate and have great written skills as well. Most importantly, you are excited about sales, building an amazing brand, and developing in an impactful and fast-growing organization.
At Electric You Will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our Enterprise and Mid-Market sales team
- Prospect and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Conduct high level conversations with executives and decision makers
- Work closely with Marketing, Lead Gen and Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research potential markets and industries for our Sales Team
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
Skills & Abilities:
- B.A. or B.S. with 2+ year of sales experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Competitive and dashboard driven mindset
- Embodies the value of Electric
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets