Sales Development Representative at OpenFin
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our ever growing global sales team.
OpenFin is a rapidly growing company in the financial technology space, OpenFin OS modernizes desktops and accelerates innovation. Our mission is to provide a unifying foundation for the next generation of financial industry applications. Currently in use by the largest industry players, through to the newest of FinTech innovators, there are over 1,000 desktop applications deployed to more than 1500 buy-side and sell-side firms across 200,000 desktops. OpenFin investors include Bain Capital Ventures, Barclays, CME Ventures, J.P. Morgan, Wells Fargo, and Pivot Investment Partners among others. The company has offices in New York and London.
The Sales Development Representative will act as the client-facing liaison between our Sales and Marketing teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. The role will involve developing incoming leads from marketing campaigns, as well as reaching out to new prospects in order to secure meetings for our global sales team.
- To book sales meetings with new clients for our Sales Directors based in both London and New York
- Follow-up on both inbound and outbound leads, with the aim of hitting set monthly targets
- Create and manage your own target lists and effectively penetrate new firms
- Maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM system
- Attend our industry renowned events, shadowing our sales team to broaden your knowledge of OpenFin
- Developing your knowledge of our product, web based technology and the financial services industry
What we are looking for
- This position requires an ambitious self-starter who can successfully process inbound inquiries and generate qualified leads from outbound campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with the ability to interact with senior individuals
- Strong organizational skills, with a diligent work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree required
What you are looking for
- The opportunity to start your sales career in an exciting, fast growing and innovative company, surrounded by highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals
- A business and team that will value your ideas, allow you to shape your career and help you achieve your long term goals
- Direct exposure and ability to learn from highly experienced and successful, senior individuals
- A company that provides an exciting and fresh, fintech working environment, whilst maintaining high levels of exposure to the corporate world
- A great group of people, doing amazing things!