Sales Development Representative at Reorg
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:29 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. Our mission is to empower our clients to discover and synthesize the information that matters through the combination of passionate experts and innovative technology.
Reorg is seeking a Sales Development Representative to be the first point of contact for prospective clients. Creating a great first impression that builds rapport and trust with prospective clients will be your first step toward developing a pipeline of qualified opportunities for our global sales team.
In this role, you will help expand our new business efforts at Reorg and will make immediate contributions toward achieving our new business targets. You will work closely with marketing and sales as you help to create a pipeline of opportunities by following up with and nurturing inbound leads.
- Qualify inbound inquiries and take initiative to help marketing convert its efforts into opportunities for the sales team
- Research prospects and targeting marketing accounts, identify key influencers and decision-makers, and generate interest in Reorg
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative, consistent follow-up communications designed to increase prospect interest in and overcome objections to Reorg products
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
- Update prospect and lead interactions in Salesforce, route opportunities to the appropriate salesperson, and educate them as necessary about the opportunity.
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales team to ensure continuous process improvement
- 2+ years of B2B experience in demand development, lead generation or sales, preferably within the legal or financial services industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Ability to adapt presentation style for various audiences and for continuously evolving products
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description