Sales Development Representative at Catalyst Software
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
As a Sales Development Representative at Catalyst, you will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within key target accounts.You will manage the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and, through diligent prospecting, work to create net-new meetings. During your time in this role, you’ll work closely with our Account Executive team & cofounders to receive ongoing training and endeavor to become Catalyst’s next AE.
What You’ll Do
- Identify champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Apollo.io/ZenProspect
- Contribute to marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics & quota (qualified opportunities created)
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience (internships count!)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with the desire to experiment: you’re always looking for ways to improve
- Demonstrated experience with cold calling and cold emailing is a plus
- Eagerness to learn, with the ability to receive and implement feedback quickly
- Demonstrated technical aptitude (experience with sales tech such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Yesware, ZoomInfo, etc. is a plus)
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and answer unexpected questions with ease
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you, your partner, and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Personal Seamless account, to be used for free daily lunches; catered team lunches twice per week
- Monthly team-building events (including game nights - Super Smash Brothers and Team Fortress 2, anyone?, trivia, and more!)
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.