Sales Development Representative at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, and secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value and benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment and can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers — but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team here in New York. We are looking for an individual who will be supporting an Account Executive through hunting new business within a specific territory.
Our Account Development team, also known as our Sales Development team, serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, contacting IT professionals with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role reports into our Manager of Sales Development, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that our Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message - ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
Prior Sales Development Representative experience is a plus.
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking, an highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Has a competitive spirit, coachable, and results driven - “No” doesn’t scare you
- Can collaborate and excel at finding ways to motivate yourself and team members
- Passionate about a career in SaaS sales
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- History of learning new tools and have the ability to pick up new things quickly
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts is a plus
- Experience in SFDC and SalesLoft, Yesware, or Outreach is a plus
- Making outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about BetterCloud
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and DiscoverOrg
- Sharing information about BetterCloud and asking questions about the prospect's business objectives
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.