Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
As a Sales Development Representative at Catalyst, you will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within key target accounts.You will manage the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and, through diligent prospecting, work to create net-new meetings. During your time in this role, you’ll work closely with our Account Executive team to receive ongoing training and endeavor to become Catalyst’s next AE.
What You'll Do
- Identify champions and key stakeholders within our target accounts
- Discover new leads and target accounts through internet research and social media monitoring
- Drive awareness, curiosity and interest within target accounts, resulting in qualified opportunities being generated for the Account Executive team.
- Contribute to marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Be an ambassador for our cross-functional teams in Marketing, Customer Success, and Product by documenting the requirements, use cases, and special needs of our prospects, so we can continue improving upon our best in class solution and experience
What You'll Need
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience (internships count!)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with the desire to experiment: you’re always looking for ways to improve
- Demonstrated experience with cold calling and cold emailing
- Eagerness to learn, with the ability to receive and implement feedback quickly
- Demonstrated technical aptitude (experience with sales tech such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Yesware, ZoomInfo, etc. is a plus)
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and answer unexpected questions with ease
- A competitive spirit: track record of consistently exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quota targets and a desire to improve their peers and the team around them
- A love for change: experience working through change, taking ownership and creating structure with enthusiasm
- Appreciation for speed and organization: Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is experiencing rapid growth. Effectively managing your pipeline along the way
Why You'll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.