Sales Development Representative at Betterment
Betterment for Business is an award winning 401(k) solution that works as hard for your money as you work to earn it. We are seeking a motivated Sales Development Representative (Outbound) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating outbound interest from a list of prospects, helping set our sales team up for success. You are an early stage professional who is interested in learning more about sales and is passionate about financial wellness and employee benefits. This position will be a key element of the sales process and supports the future growth of our business.
This role is remote eligible. We are hiring in all states except CO.A Day in the Life:
- Prospect a list of companies through email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Overcome objections to convince employers to evaluate a Betterment 401(k)
- Collaborate with sales team members
- Effective use of internal sales tools- Intercom, Outreach, and Salesforce
- A collaborative professional who has some experience in a customer facing role
- A team member who is curious about the retirement and financial wellness space with a desire to learn about how B2B Sales is organized
- A motivated worker who can prioritize their time effectively
- An effective communicator who can be persuasive and persistent
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health and well-being, and being on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
- You’ll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing.
- You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up and cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
- You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge and transparent workspace through mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, and show & tells.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to [email protected]About Betterment
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.