Sales Development Representatives Team Manager
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. SimilarWeb has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
We are looking for an outstanding SDR Team Manager to help develop a cutting-edge outbound SDR team. Successful candidates will bring a track record of outstanding performance as an SDR, knowledge of best practice processes and tools, and a unique ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team of SDRs. The SDR Team Manager will be accountable for achieving Completed Meeting and Pipeline Generation targets while leading the team to become better and better, each week, month, and quarter.
This is a special opportunity for a top SDR professionals who have the experience and skills required to lead a dynamic SDR team, and who are motivated to grow and develop inside a fast-growing and disruptive market intelligence firm.
- Lead and motivate a team of 5 Sales Development Representatives focused predominantly on outbound prospecting and pipeline development.
- Cultivate high levels of team engagement while meeting goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met related to outreach activity, pipeline building, and conversion from pipeline to win deals
- Provide ongoing coaching to your SDR’s to ensure best in class target achievement and help each master the SDR role.
- Lead the development of cutting-edge processes surrounding top of funnel execution.
- Track and improve CRM hygiene across the team (maintaining data integrity).
- Develop and continuously improve department-wide outreach cadences to be used by both SDR reps and Sales Executives as a part of their outbound prospecting work.
- Act as a thought leader for the entire North American Go To Market organization to help all commercial reps to improve their prospecting skills relative to their role.
- Minimum 4 years of outbound prospecting experience required
- Proven record of accomplishment and overachievement of goals
- At least 1-2 years of team management experience
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good commercial professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering success.
- Excellent communication and content writing skills
- Strong work ethic with an internal drive to exceed targets
- Proficiency in tools like SalesLoft and Salesforce, and expertise in the evolving industry of modern sales tools.
- Quantitative skills and expertise in sales funnel optimization
- An understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing, etc - preferred
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and is also ranked 8th in Dun and Bradstreet’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, beating companies like Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more!