Sales Director, Enterprise
Wanted: Sales Director, Enterprise
We are looking for an experienced, process driven and ambitious Enterprise Sales Director for our New York City office.
What will you do?
- Operate as a high-level individual contributor partnering with Harver's largest enterprise prospects
- Own sales process from prospecting, qualifying, conducting demos, to contract negation & close of sale
- Create and manage a healthy pipeline of Fortune 500+ clients to expand Harver's reach in North America
- Conduct demos both virtually and in-person
- Work closely with the business development team to generate additional opportunities for growth
What do we do?
We are a fast-growing recruitment technology company. We’ve created a platform that enables recruiters to make data-driven hiring decisions. By leveraging Predictive Analytics and AI, the Harver platform can predict whether or not an applicant is suitable for the job he/she is applying for and assists recruiters in selecting the right people.
We’ve entered the market in 2015 and we now have offices in Amsterdam and New York. Over 2 million candidates flow through our system every year, and we’re signing new clients every week. Check out the client page for more information.
You’ll play a crucial role in our expansion in the US market!
What do we look for?
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with experience selling into enterprise logos
- A process driven leader with a knack and curiosity for software, tech, and innovation
- Experience selling a B2B SaaS product into HR and/or recruitment departments
- A dynamic and excited individual that is open to new ideas and eager to learn
- Willingness to visit domestic clients throughout the US as necessary (travel: >20%)
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to work for an international organization with colleagues and clients from all over the world. Our NYC offices is located in Manhattan's FIDI. Perks include:
- An opportunity to truly drive your own success
- Employee stock option
- Personal development budget
- Commuting allowance
- 21 days PTO/sick leave
- Healthcare benefits
- Work remotely in our Amsterdam office
- 7+ years of closing experience, selling a B2B SaaS platform into the enterprise market
- Prior work experience working for a start-up company
- Self-starter & independent worker
- A consultative value seller
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Employee screening policy
Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diploma's, conducting an integrity survey and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.