Sales Director SEA at Integral Ad Science (Remote)
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Sales Director to join our Singapore team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Sales Director you will be responsible for driving sales into fortune 500 companies in South East Asia directly, through agencies and brands.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with leading brands and agencies to sell through the value of IAS’s full measurement, optimization and ROI product suite.
- Act as a consultant and source of truth for Fortune 500 clients
- Be highly visible within the company’s highest revenue-generating sales team
Who you are and what you have:
- 4+ years of experience selling to large agencies and brands across SEA
- History of building strong, trusting collaborative relationships with key senior level stakeholders
- Self-starter, to grow existing sales opportunities and source new sales opportunities
- Experience leading client meetings, data analysis, and strategic business reviews
- Track record of owning customer relationships and overseeing the entire sales lifecycle of the client.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals
- Ability to collaborate effectively or lead cross-functional teams
- Extensive knowledge of the ad tech landscape
- Salesforce experience and forecasting acumen
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Ideally speak Mandarin OR Bahasa Indonesia
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.