Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director to remotely lead a team of 6+ Sales Managers in all areas from prospecting, pitching, and closing new business to driving incremental revenue. The Sales Director must have a proven record of developing and coaching a team, while navigating through an evolving organization.
Responsibilities, Strategy & Planning:
- Partner with senior leadership to identify opportunities for innovation to increase retention, customer satisfaction and portfolio development
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of various initiatives
- Participate as a member of the management team in developing processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately, and the organization's resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of talent development and revenue
Responsibilities, Operational Management:
- Ensure sales standards and best practices are maintained across the organization
- Motivate and lead the sales team to achieve new levels of performance, revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Ensure employee, customer and overall issues that affect the business are resolved in a timely manner
- Foster a quality driven, upbeat, and motivated work environment by daily involvement and development of strategies to retain and engage employees
- Champion company initiatives, minimize risk for the business, and proactively find ways to maximize profits for your group
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to envision, plan, develop and deploy strategies that meet company objectives and solve business challenges
- Proven track record executing both financial and non-financial company initiatives
- Proven success working and managing in a fast-paced, high-growth, remote environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with management and cross-functional teams
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to deadlines
- Must be proficient in analyzing data, building reporting, and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to motivate in a team oriented, virtual, collaborative environment
- Ability to set and manage priorities, filter requests, and delegate tasks to appropriate team members
- Ability to articulate ideas to front line employees as well as the corporate level
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with high level of attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle critical conversations internally with sales reps as well as client escalations
- $80,000 - base salary + commission
At Angi, we are all about talent and enjoying the journey. We believe there is strength in diversity and actively encourage our teammates to disagree as individuals in the service of delivering as a team. We're on the path to become the home for everything home, and in order to do that we need dedicated people who always strive to be better today than wait to be perfect tomorrow. Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do, and we're looking for sales professionals to communicate our mission persuasively and effectively. This is a remote position; therefore, it is imperative that all applicants be able to work independently in an environment free from distraction and manage their time accordingly.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.