The Sales Director role at Flatiron is responsible for selling our OncoCloud™ suite of products and services into the Community Cancer Center space. This role will drive sales excellence and quota attainment for all areas. As a Sales Director, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to the growth of the Provider business and Flatiron’s overall operational objectives.
This job requires consultative selling skills, adherence to and participation in the improvement of our sales process, client management and organizational skills, and operational discipline. Being a mission-driven company, the individual should share our passion for tackling one of the most complex medical and technological challenges of our time. We are looking for a sales leaders who are excited about changing the world of oncology and healthcare.
This role reports into the Senior Director of Sales, Provider Solutions. This role is located in Southeast US. Candidates will need to reside within this territory, and expect to spend significant time in our NYC office for onboarding for their first 6 months.
- Develops strong client and internal relationships to create new and expanded business opportunities
- Works collaboratively with the subject matter experts at Flatiron during the sales process to match customer needs and expectations. Proactive communications with the allied teams is key to the position’s success.
- Demonstrates initiative by engaging in ongoing professional development, maintaining close ties with healthcare groups and industry trends, and deepening knowledge of the competitive landscape to better position our solutions in the marketplace
- Continuously gathers information, analyzes and develops strategies concerning client and prospective client business dynamics
- Creates and delivers customized, strategic presentations and proposals
- Effectively delivers accurate and dependable sales forecasts
- Independently maintains sales pipeline and executes against individual/team quota, with the goal of consistently attaining or exceeding sales targets
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working in the oncology healthcare services area and/or oncology sales specifically
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in previous roles
- Relevant experience in customer-facing role, including owning accounts at the C-Suite level, in a software sales positions as an individual contributor
- Relevant understanding of sales project management, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed sales plans, and organize cross-functional efforts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal customer-facing teams as part of your sales process
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and multitask effectively
- Passion for our mission to improve treatment and accelerate research
- Willingness to travel 50-70% of the time
Bonus points if you:
- Are willing/able to relocate to NYC office