About Our Sales Director role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” and experienced Sales Director; someone who’s been around the block a few times, knows the ups and downs of a sales cycle, and can stay cool, calm, and collected as he/ she keeps their eyes on the prize. As the initial voice of Dynamic Yield, the position is for someone who can present the range of impact of success for a client using DY products.
As our Sales Director, we’ll encourage you to network with global online marketing executives at major brands, educate and promote DY products, and lead a winning sales team to success. This is a role for a team player with experience in technology sales, someone who is driven to excellence and has the interpersonal skills to create bonds through a number of channels. In other words, this is for a detail-oriented go-getter who sets goals and voraciously achieves them.
- Penetrate an assigned territory, building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Establish and maintain a high sales call volume with director, vice president and C-level executives
- Team selling via hosting Dynamic Yield executive-level sales resources with key decision makers
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Provide an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Dynamic Yield’s client success organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 5 years of experience in selling digital marketing solutions (SaaS) to CEOs, CMOs, Directors and VPs of Digital Marketing and Directors and VPs of eCommerce
- A solid understanding of online marketing concepts
- Must have a proven track record of closing typical transactions in the $75K – $100,000+ range
- Must have a consultative sales style, strong experience in selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent core sales skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law