Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We are looking for a financially motivated Sales Executive who is ready for a giant leap in their career. You don't need 15 years’ experience to earn like you have been doing it for 15 years! We seek motivated, self-starters, who are financially focused, desire to learn and grow their careers in an essential and growing industry of digital identity. You'll need excellent listening skills, the ability to communicate with senior executives effectively, high energy and even higher self-standards. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with only a few years of relevant experience, looking for a mentor to hone their skills and elevate their career.
- Are you a self-starter who thrives in a fast pace environment?
- Are you a strategic thinker able to research and analyze client and user needs?
- Do you have a few years of B2B account management or sales experience?
- Are you an excellent presenter?
- Do you have knowledge of the digital identity space?
- Have you worked in Financial, Insurance or Healthcare verticals?
- Do you have high EQ and exemplary communication skills?
- Are you a closer?
- Are you ready to leapfrog your career path?
- Independently build direct sales pipeline in a geographic region.
- Lead and orchestrate prospects through the pipeline from qualification to bookings closure.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set proper external expectations.
- Conduct discovery sessions, present Payfone solutions overview.
- Prepare prospect proposals, deliver executive summary of data study results.
- Negotiate business terms and manage the overall contractual process.
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience selling enterprise level software solutions within digital or SaaS environments.
- A growing track record with bookings and/or sales performance, or a solid track record of revenue retention with large enterprise clients is required.
- Knowledge in digital identity verification, digital authentication and/or fraud prevention is strongly preferred.
- Experience with lead development, pipeline management and closing deals.
A compensation package composed of a base salary, commission and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.