Sales Director at Cherre
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:25 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, May 2, 2020
Cherre provides investors, insurers, brokers and other large enterprises with a platform to collect, resolve, and augment real estate data from thousands of public, private, and internal sources. By providing a “single source of truth,” we empower companies to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving them millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
We are looking for Sales Directors to focus on a key vertical. This role is for a senior individual contributor who's closed large enterprise deals. Our customers include Banks and Direct Lenders, Property and Casualty Insurance Companies, Real Estate Developers, Real Estate Owners, Real Estates Investors (Private Equity and REITs), Technology Platforms and Portal. Our compensation plan is generous and includes commission for the life of account, assuming you remain with the company.
- Become an expert in Cherre's value proposition.
- Cultivate relationships, in your target vertical, through the entire lifecycle from prospecting through closure and renewals.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to ensure total client satisfaction.
- Enterprise Sales experience
- Exceeded a minimum quota of $800K/year with an average deal size exceeding $100K.
- Startup experience (preferred)
- Data and/or Technology sales experience (preferred)
- Competitive Base Salary
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.
Read Full Job Description