Sales Director at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Director will drive revenue for the company on the front lines of net new business. This person will work with their direct reports as a point of escalation with prospects and will drive deal strategy.
Take a minute to check out this video on what it's like to work for DailyPay in sales: https://youtu.be/pQoHszVAU6Y
● Recruit, build and manage an aggressive, efficient and productive sales team
● Continuously drive performance and elevation of the DP brand
● Maximize product penetration and margin across key market segments
● Provide accurate revenue forecasting
● Embrace the tools and metrics based management culture of DP
● Educate the labor marketplace on the powerand benefits of DailyPay
● Provide the VP of Revenue with necessary analysis and sales results
● Work closely with other DailyPay sales executive on sales process, sales culture and messaging
● Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota objectives
● Able to attract and hire high quality sales reps; ability to manage sales team effectively
● Proven experience developing and refining sales processes, sales planning and value propositions
● A resourceful problem solver who can independently translate high level goals into actionable plans
● High proficiency integrating CRM strategies, technologies, data, analysis, and communications into the sale process
● Successful sales experience in SaaS - HR tech, Fintech, Business Intelligence/Analytics or closely related products
● Operate with a strong sense of urgency creating a results driven, team-oriented environment
● Demonstrated leadership skills with an approachable presence, charisma and an excellent public speaker/motivator
● Ability to move fast, be bold and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
● Must have the highest level of personal integrity and value the contribution of others
● Commitment to achieve outstanding results
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.