Greater NYC Area
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks, and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is currently looking for a Sales Director to join our dynamic team. The Sales Director will be responsible for bringing in new business with a focus on institutional companies including hedge funds, large asset managers and investment banks. This full-time position is located in our New York City offices.
- Establish business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle to exceed annual targets including pitching, negotiating, closing and cross selling
- Identify competitive advantages through understanding how current subscribers leverage our products
- Interface with prospects and communicate the value of all Reorg products
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise sales role
- Strong interest in the financial sales space with the ability to become an industry expert
- Proven skill in building relationships and business partnerships to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Experience in financial markets and/or financial media is strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description