Ogury is the creator of the first advertising engine driven by user choice. Ogury is a global organization with 400+ employees across 10 countries, working with 1500+ brands and 3500+ publishers to establish a trusted digital advertising ecosystem, driven by user choice. Ogury Advertising Engine is an integrated stack of technology, from consent and preference management to user engagement, designed and optimized for branding campaigns on mobile. It uses safe data to deliver relevant ads in a brand safe and fraud-free environment.
Ogury is hiring a Sales Director to join our expanding sales team. As a Sales Director, you are a senior-level individual contributor and player / coach with extensive agency contacts and have a deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape. You will leverage Ogury’s mobile solutions to retain existing and establish new business. You are also responsible for the long-term development of business relationships with senior executives at agencies in the region in support of his/her team’s efforts to engage with the day-to-day execution teams at these agencies and advertisers.
The Sales Director will work collaboratively with the team to identify, source, pitch, define, negotiate, close and manage digital advertising revenue. You will act as a subject matter expert in the marketplace, working to educate his/her sales team, as well as the marketplace, about Ogury’s offerings.
What you will be doing:
- Build awareness and adoption of the company’s mobile offering with agencies through client presentations, conference attendance and direct sales.
- This role combines new business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships.
- Engage with senior advertiser executives to support sales team efforts and drive deal growth.
- Assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing effort against key decision makers across large holding companies, as well as their internal business partners and agencies.
- Handle sales and account team escalations and client escalations as needed.
- You have 5-7 years experience in digital ad sales with a proven track record in both programmatic and managed service type deals. Mobile experience is a plus.
- Experience in navigating preferred partnership deals with agency partners or brands directly.
- You have a wide range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies.A high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- You have an eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willing to go the extra mile to service clients and close business.
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Life assurance
- US- commuter benefits
- US- 401k Subsidised gym membership through GymPass
- Slick office space in central NYC with breakfast and snacks
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.